The following is the list of books in my personal library. A lot of these I've only partially read.
- Falk, Dan - The Science of Shakespeare
- Shakespeare, William - Hamlet
- Shakespeare, William - Romeo and Juliet
- Thomas Mautner - The Penguin Dictionary of Philosophy
- Tillyard, E. M. W. - The Elizabethan World Picture
- Burton, David M. - Elementary Number Theory
- Hoffstein, Jeffrey and Pipher, Jill and Silverman, Joseph H. - An Introduction to Mathematical Cryptography
- Paolo, Aluffi - Algebra: Chapter 0
- Barski, Conrad – Land of Lisp
- Fischer, Charles N. and Cytron, Ron K. and LeBlanc, Richard J. Jr. - Crafting a Compiler
- Kernighan, Brian W. and Ritchie, Dennis M. – The C Programming Language
- Lipovača, Miran - Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!
- Stevens, Richard W. - UNIX Network Programming
- Raymond, Eric S. - The Cathedral and the Bazaar